Dehydrated Chicken Feet
Our dehydrated chicken feet (Lil Scramblers) provide an excellent safe and healthier alternative to treat your dog compared to other dangerous chews. These delicious single ingredient treats are high in protein. By properly dehydrating the raw chicken feet, the texture becomes much more brittle and crunchy. The treats will safely crumble instead of breaking into sharp shards that could otherwise be dangerous.
Like our other natural treats, dehydrated chicken feet are well known to be high in CHONDROITIN & GLUCOSAMINE.
Chondroitin helps dogs in the following ways:
- reduces damage to cartilage by inhibiting white blood cell enzymes
- assists the cartilage absorb nutrients
- stimulates cartilage synthesis
Glucosomine also helps mobility and supports overall joint health.
These single ingredient natural dog treats have numerous benefits and features:
- Sourced in the USA
- Absolutely no chemicals or additives used
- 100% Safe & Fully Digestible
- Gluten Free & Grain Free
* Lil Scramblers come in slightly different sizes that range from about 2" to 4" in length and average about .5 oz ea.
- I've always heard its dangerous to feed a dog bones. Are Lil Scramblers really safe for my dog?
A: We grew up hearing the same warning and did our own research. The danger of dogs eating bones occurs when they are fee 'cooked' bones. The cooking of the bones at high temperatures is what causes the bones to break into sharp shards that can be both choking hazards and possibly cut the inner linings of dogs once swallowed. Eating bones raw and dehydrated is completely safe. We use our internal quality control team (our two dogs) to test every batch. We don't sell anything that we don't feel comfortable feeding our own fur-babies.
- There are still nails and they are somewhat sharp. Do they pose a danger to my dog?
A: The nails pose no threat to the health of your pet. We feed the same 'nail-attached' feet to our pups.